Slider

A little introduction ♡

Sunday 7 June 2015

Hello my loves,
Welcome to my blog. I am ecstatic to announce that irenic secret is a blog about any & everything lifestyle. As you can see this my first blog post and it's just going to be just an introduction about me and what is surely to come in the future. Well then...   allow me to introduce myself, my name is Hov. JK!My name is Elizabeth , no last name... maybe later on when I am more comfortable with this blog situation. As you can probably tell, I tend to ramble a lot and hopefully it doesn't bother y'all too much. I am of 19 years old. I just started by college journey.YAY!!
I am of African descent, born and raised until I moved here to Canada. I currently live in the beautiful multicultural city of Montreal, where the majority speak french.
My decision to create a blog was mostly based on inspiration from Lala Mer, Shirley's Wardrobe & the emptiness I felt inside. I felt like I needed to make a fresh start and reinvent myself. I felt like the making of this blog will give me the motivation and purpose to be more productive on a daily basis. My life was very monotone & still is but I am working on that. I needed excitement of something new, refreshing. I wanted to share my thoughts on new adventures I will be having, news that might also be of inspiration to you. This is my little own bubble that I am sharing with you. I have a lot in store for you guys and hopefully I don't end up abandoning y'all.
                                                                                                                                         Love Elizee
                                                                                                                                                     xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below♡

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan